Original von fred091978
Well I didn't use online translation, I just tried to write as much german as I could at this time of the evening after a huge week of work... Concerning the controllers, I also did not get what he wanted, especially if someone, even speaking awfull german with a french stressed accent, mention "inkontinenz"... At the basis he just wanted to check where the metall was (therefore he wanted to check my belt) but the pampers (and not windel, or protection) thing was completely useless and out of place from my point of view...
Thanks to have made the effort to read my german, I will try to get better (that means more awfull german messages for you to read... sorry)
@fred: I take the freedom to quickly translate your post in german, so the readers from germany can also read it ( :P sorry to all germans that are able to read this, but it's a fact i came across in this community, that lots of germans didn't learn english at school - what a pitty)

so, hier die (freie) übersetzung:
Um ehrlich zu sein habe ich keinen Online Übersetzungsdienst beansprucht, ich versuchte einzig, soviel und so gut Deutsch zu schreiben wie es mir nach einer strengen Arbeitswoche und zu dieser Tages-(Nacht-)Zeit gelang... Was die Kontrolleure (Zollbeamten) anbelangt, wir beide haben uns wohl etwas missverstanden - insbesondere geht es schief, wenn man mit einem schrecklichen Deutsch mit Französischakzent das Wort Inkontinenz erwähnt... Grundsätzlich wollte er nur herausfinden, wo sich das Metall befindet (sprich: er wollte meinen Gürtel anschauen). Dies selbst war ja verständlich, aber das mit den Pampers (er hat Pampers gesagt, und nicht etwa Windel oder Schutz) war meiner Ansicht nach unerhört und absolut fehl am Platz... Vielen Dank an euch für die Mühe, mein Deutsch zu lesen, ich werde in Zukunft versuchen, besser zu werden. (das heisst, dass ich euch zu Übungszwecken mit weiteren schrecklichen Deutsch geschriebenen Posts belästigen werde )