hi,

ich habe gestern versucht, im diapergal-messageboard meine anregungen vorzutragen.
leider wurde der beitrag 2x gelöscht, eine begründung habe ich bisher nicht erhalten...

- kann sich einer bei euch vorstellen, warum?
- und bin ich der einzige, der sich dafür interessieren würde, oder auch andere hier?
- wer könnte sowas realisieren?

das ist mein text:

first, i’d like to thank you for showing so many beautiful pics of diapered women. your page was the reason for me to get a credit card in 2001 or so. that means that it’s about fifteen years now, that you go with me in diapers.

but, to be honest, im getting bored a little bit about repeated stories and bearing of the models. no doubt about this: the photographic quality is great, the girls know, how to put on and show a diaper and they look great – although I would prefer not to give them too small diapers and printed baby-like ones. but this is a matter of personal taste.

I would like to propose you a new subject, a new issue for pictures, maybe a new section like diaperpunishment, even:

for sure, I’m not the only one who would like to see, what a women experiences, if she really becomes incontinent (playing, of course), maybe for a limited time for a certain reason. there are so many stories that could happen then, and maybe you are the only one who could cover this issue, I’m sure.

this would open a wide-spread potential in scenes:

- first, a doctor tells her, may be a gynecologist in his/her office? she gets her first diaper, please not too small, tena, attends, “medical”!
- talking about the embarrassment with the doctor, successful hiding in public when she walks home,
- telling her husband, shyly showing, desperation about it, he cares…
- going to a pharmacy for diaper-samples, trying them at home in the bathroom, checking if visible under different clothes, buying a whole packet of the best ones (attends regular slip 8), maybe different diapers for day/outdoors and night.
- meeting with a friend in a café and entrusting her in the problem, she tells, that she had to deal with incontinence, too, some years ago…
- going to a self-help-group with other girls, that suffer from diapers, learning about strategies to hide, deal with…
- going to a cinema to overcome the fear of leaks, later…
- … coming home and having the first sex with her husband since wearing the diaper, learning to deal with it…
- having an examination at her gynecologist, with undressing her wet diaper, lying on the gyn’s couch and dressing again in a fresh diaper.
- the incontinence is getting better, she only wears a pad but has a diaper in her handbag
- a long car journey, for safety reasons, she puts on a diaper again…

there is so much to tell, i’m willing to pay a lot of money to see pictures that tell these stories naturally, honest, authentic, girl-next-door, not baby-behaving, no cloth-diapers…

different reasons: bedwetting, a casted arm or leg…

what do you think about it, what do other users think?

I’m sure, this would be a real enrichment, which can only be realized by a professional paysite and I don’t know any other who could do that!

so come on!