Hello,

I'm new here and i'm C-Bear aus Holland.

My German is far from perfect so if you all forgive me i would like to post this experience in English. It entails my experience today with a shop called save-express and the way it tries to handle their costumers. Here is my account.

I placed an order with save express. Besides some diapers also some adult toys. Unfortunately they didnt understand what it means to run a shop with save express.

I ordered a vibrator. I ordered the same one before and i knew exactly which one i wanted. Luckily i was able to find it in the store and i ordered it with my next shipment of diapers. Unfortunately when i opened the box today i found a completely different kind f dildo. This one was 33cm long and 6 cm in diameter. Way to big for me to do anything with it besides hunting for seals.

This wasn't the one i ordered and i was afraid i must have made a typo somewhere on the order form. I did order a "riese" but not the XXL. When i checked the ordernumbers everything was right. I checked them on the site and i noticed the picture didnt resemble what i got. They sent me the wrong one and didn't even bother to change the ordernumber.

This prompted me to sent an e-mail to save:

Dear sir / madam,

I recently ordered several items from save express and I am happy with the shipment apart from 1 item. It appears I was given the wrong vibrator. I ordered the http://www.saveexpress.de/de/waesche...r-riese?c=2495 and I believe based on the picture and discription I was sent the http://www.saveexpress.de/de/waesche...brator?c=2495.

Although I don't mind being given a more expensive vibrator instead, I am afraid I can't use the one I was sent.

My "rekeningnr." is XXXXXX.
My "Bestelnr" is XXXXXX.

Could you please advise me what to do next?

Cheers,

XX XX

------------------------------------

The response from save express came swift (credit is where credit is due their response was within minutes):

Dear XX ,

thank you for the question , sorry that you have a wrong or replacement product at your parcel with the delivery . The producer sent us near the same after we have order and the XXL Vibrator XXL NO.550981 can´t not deliver . I hope you can use this near the same product or we take it back and refund the amount .
Regards, Oliver
Your Save Express Team

I'm amazed. So because save got a wrong dildo they sent the wrong one to the costumer? If the costumer then has to pay for extra shipping because save willfully sent a wrong dildo to cover up the fact they don;t have the right one? OK, i now have paid 18 euro for a 26 euro dildo. But i can't use it at all. And if i want to sort it out i have to pay! What is going on with save express? Are they completely gone bonkers? On the order-form it said they delivered the item i wanted but they sent something else on purpose in the hope i wouldn't figure it out. And when i did notice it they say i have to pay if i wanted to solve this. All in all a dreadful blunder by save express and i wonder if this is the way they usually handle stuff.

Thank you for reading this and i will welcome any reply.

lots of hugs
C-Bear