Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Intelligence in Bedwetters and Diaperlovers?

the_kev
    inaktiv

Intelligence in Bedwetters and Diaperlovers?

Good evening,

Here is another thesis of mr. Nuts-Shell:

It has come to my attention, that mostly every person I know, that is involved with an inability to control urination or defecation and/or DL, meets my high standarts of brainyness.

Why is that? Any Ideas in that matter?

PS: I know that there are some ppl out there, in wich case it does not fit, but to my experience that is 1/42 ppl.

hosenmatz69
    inaktiv
    question: where did you collect that data?

I dare to doubt...

greez

hosenmatz69

Trusted Member Avatar von Bongo

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: Intelligence in Bedwetters and Diaperlovers?

Original von kevke2001
    Good evening,

Here is another thesis of mr. Nuts-Shell:

It has come to my attention, that mostly every person I know, that is involved with an inability to control urination or defecation and/or DL, meets my high standarts of brainyness.

Why is that? Any Ideas in that matter?

PS: I know that there are some ppl out there, in wich case it does not fit, but to my experience that is 1/42 ppl.
    Good evening!

Here's another of Mr. Nuts-Shell's theses:

It's come to my attention that most people with an inability to control their bladder or bowels -- and also most DLs -- meet my high standards for intelligence.

Does anyone know the reasons for that?

P.S.: I know this doesn't apply to everybody. But in my experience it applies to 98% of the people I know.

Das war Englisch.
    SCNR

imagine whirled peas ...

check out these awesome groups: Nintendo Fanboys & -girls * Retro Gaming

Big_Elmo
    inaktiv
    [align=center]"All generalizations are false, including this one"[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Mark Twain[/align]