Math,

The one who is addressed knows who's mentioned.

I totaly understand your conquest you are going thru, one hand old enough to make own decisions, other hand afraid of doing so. I totaly respect your afford in joining the community and your query how to face the situation you have to dealing with. But believe me, by now you should know, your parent has to comply to his/her right and obligation in yours and his best interests.

As I said obligation due to the German "Bill of Rights" is one of the highest laws Germany has. It is importand to keep Germany's people and in fact the children (as you are one of them!) save from any force that can possibly harm them. Sometimes I have to admit, the law itself produces such an event, but most of all it prvents them.

This about your situation, now about you:
What do you think is the reason you can't express yourself, haven't you got the clue, that for some reason your mind keeps telling you the decision you are about to make is a false one and in this case, your mind tries to prevent you from any harm? Why do you think all of your friends who ever cared for you, may are proposing the right thing indeed?

What is it that makes you believe that someone who knows you for a short period of time can affect your situation more then someone who knows you all your lifetime. In fact and finally I totaly respect your parent decision and have partly been a part of it. If you might think by now, I might have betrayed you, you might be right. But in friendship anything is the right thing you have to decide wether ... or not your friends and family are doing the right decision. If you want to know my oppinion about it, noone can help you, who has more problems with him/herself, outside of the family. Indeed I think that you have friends amongst you, real friends who care for you and put all their power into you to help your evaluation and your physical and emotional health. Sometimes this means you have to be hurt to prevent more injury your heart can't handle.

My feelings are amongst you. May they give you the strength you need and the power you deserve.

May the force (of your trust) be with you.