PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Klettverschlüsse bei Windeln

trekkie
13.01.2022, 18:56
Hi,

stört euch das auch so sehr wenn ihr eine vollte DinoRawrZ oder Tykables wegschmeißen wollt und diese nicht in einen Ball zusammenrollen könnt? Mich nervt das total. Warum kann der Klettverschuss nicht auch noch einmal auf der rückseite der Windel weitergehen damit das mit dem zusammenrollen wieder geht? Eine andere lösung wäre noch einen weiteren kleber zum zusammenkleben auf der rückseite der Windeln zu haben wie das z.B. bei den Pampers Baby-dry pants gelöst wurde.
Bis auf dieses kleine problem finde ich die Klettverschüsse sonst echt super. Stattdessen sollten sie die Klettverschüsse selber größer machen. Dies sollte in dem sinne geschehen ,dass dort wo jetzt der normale kleber zum anschließend wieder zusammen kleben ist auch Klettverschluss ist. Daduch sollten die Klettverschlüsse auch besser hallten.

Ich würde mir das wünschen.

trekkie
14.01.2022, 00:59
Meine Mail an ABU:
Hi,

it annoys me that the hook and loop diapers can´t be rolled up into a ball like the diapers without hook and loop. But i think i have an idea for a solution. The idea is that 1. the hook and loop continues on the back of the diaper or 2. there is an additional tape on the back of the diaper like with the pampers pants. I would prefer the 1. idea. Also if the idea works you could make the tapes bigger regarding the hook and loop because the normal glue wouldn´t be needed anymore. This should make the whole hook and loop system better, in the sense that it should´t open up as easy as it does right now. That way inreasing the safety of the tapes.

On an sidenote if the diapers that right now have a capasity of 3500 like the BareBum could increased to 4000ml that would be perfect because then they would be the perfect replacement for the Mydiaper diapers that don´t get produced anymore.

Best regards

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Antwort von ABU:
Hi,

​Thank you for contacting ABUniverse!

​Those are definitely great ideas that we'll take into very high consideration!

As a BunnyHopps user myself I agree that making it a ball after use can be quite inefficient so maybe adding a stick zone at the back (even if its slight) can make a huge difference! So of course I agree. That and tape size are very true statements in my opinion.

Let me talk with the rest of the ABU Staff in the next meeting and see how we can add it in the future! In regards of both the BunnyHopps and the Barebum capacity.

If we can be of any further assistance please let us know and we'll be glad to help!
Kindest Regards,
- Mario Lomeli, Customer Service Agent at ABUniverse.

Kinkopf
14.01.2022, 01:03
Cool, dass die geantwortet haben. Ich finde das eher nebensächlich, da ich die meist eh in eine Windeltüte verschnüre. Die blauen von Rossmann halten auch eine abu mit Einlage

Fixiesbomber
14.01.2022, 17:14
Das Problem löse ich bei solchen Windeln in dem ich die zusammenrolle wie sonst auch aber dann einfach die Flügel zusammenknote. ;-)