PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Diaper purchase in Munich/Windel Betsellen in München

HerrWindel
14.09.2018, 14:26
Hallo jeder!
I'm new to the forums. I'm a young ABDL from Israel.
Next week I will be visiting Munich for work. My home country has no ABDL diapers, and I was hoping to take some with me flying back.
Unfortunately I cannot make an order from saveexpress (too late and hotel can't accomodate it).
I was hoping I could possibly buy 1-2 packs from an ABDL based in Munich. Any good abdl diapers will be welcomed: Tykables galactic, crinklz, ABU space...
Anyone interested in helping me?

TomMuc
16.09.2018, 14:48
I could Help you but i am in vacation until September 23. Just realized that you are here only a Short time..
If you are still jere Afterwards and Nobody Else can Help....

klopfer
16.09.2018, 15:05
Crinklz do have a pzn, which is a pharmacy-based code on medical products. With this pzn you could ask in pharmacies if they can order that stuff for you and how long it will take. If the wholesale warehouse of the pharmacist has it in stock it should arrive within 12 hours. The prizes will of course be higher then saveexpress.
The pzn for crinklz size m is PZN: 10989727.
The pzn for size L is PZN:10989733

HerrWindel
17.09.2018, 14:23
I could Help you but i am in vacation until September 23. Just realized that you are here only a Short time..
If you are still jere Afterwards and Nobody Else can Help....
That's nice of you, shame it can't work out. If only I'd have stayed a bit longer it would have.

Ver cool tip, klopfer. Great to know about the PZN! Will remember that in the future. Also- cool profile pic :) are you Jewish?

windel77
17.09.2018, 15:33
Unfortunately I live 250km away from Munich, but some years ago I met a guy from Israel and he told me that he orders directly from SAVE Express to Israel - so this might be an option for you.

An information that might be helpful for others - which size do you wear?

Greetings,

TB77

HerrWindel
17.09.2018, 16:05
Interesting! I know the Israeli community mostly use ABDL marketplace.
For general reference- I wear a size medium :)

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Crinklz do have a pzn, which is a pharmacy-based code on medical products. With this pzn you could ask in pharmacies if they can order that stuff for you and how long it will take. If the wholesale warehouse of the pharmacist has it in stock it should arrive within 12 hours. The prizes will of course be higher then saveexpress.
The pzn for crinklz size m is PZN: 10989727.
The pzn for size L is PZN:10989733

I tried calling a bunch of pharmacies in Munich (including seniplus), they couldn't order it.

klopfer
18.09.2018, 05:55
So sorry to hear that...
an alternative could be amazon: They have the LitteRascals diaper on 2-day-delivery, maybe that is enough time to get it to your hotel? https://www.amazon.de/NRU-Little-Rascals-PE-Backed/dp/B07DB6B1NX

HerrWindel
18.09.2018, 09:47
Hotel delivery is not an option I'm afraid... But thank you. Next time I have plenty of ways to do it :)
Thabk you everyone for helping, I think I will give up this time.