PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Dutch windelboy

Fixiesboys
02.03.2011, 16:49
Hello im Fixiesboys from Holland

As my name already says i love fixies. I wore them as a kid and recently i bought a pack of vintage fixies boys. I like the real plastic krinkly windeln as you call it. Hope to have here a nice time. :) ;) :D

Alessia
02.03.2011, 17:48
can you write in german pls?
because , is a german board where you write ;)

Fixiesboys
02.03.2011, 17:56
Ja ich weis. Aber ich kan nicht gut deutsch schreiben. My english is better.
Aber ich fersuche es. :baby017:

bübele
02.03.2011, 19:34
Hi fixiesboy, welcome here at the board.
Are the dutch diapers different from the german ones?

@ Alessias: Nur weil du kein englisch kannst heißt es nicht das er deutsch schreiben muss, oder hab ich was in den Regeln übersehen? Auserdem haben wir ja die international section nicht ohne Grund.

Fixiesboys
02.03.2011, 19:55
*lol* No, they are not. A diaper is a diaper. I suppose everyone is doing the same in it, if you are in germany or in holland :D
Here in holland a brand called kruidvat is very popular, and pampers ofcourse.

janbaby
02.03.2011, 21:22
Kuckuck,

welcome to WBC!

Don´t worry about Alessia, she is one of the real german Fräuleins (Fräulein with rolling "r").

Well, we also have these kind of Members here...sorry about that.

Gruß,
Janbaby :danke: :regenbogen:

bübele
02.03.2011, 21:30
Hi fixies boy, i guess you didn´t understand me.:)
I meant do you have in the netherlands other types (brands etc.) of diapers than we in germany? Are they thicker or thinner than our ones?

Schaf
02.03.2011, 22:07
hi nice to see you here

Nini
03.03.2011, 00:51
Hi Fixiesboys...

Welcome in the WBC :)
I wish you a lot of fun here :)
Have a nice time :)

lg
Nini

Alessia
03.03.2011, 04:44
@bübele: ich kann wohl englisch ;) aber das ist in den jahren wo ich es nicht anwenden musste außer beim zocken nen bissel eingerostet ;)^^

@fixiesboy: than a welcome frome me , too :)
so feel free to write about all the things you have.

windel77
03.03.2011, 06:56
Original von Alessia
@bübele: ich kann wohl englisch ;) aber das ist in den jahren wo ich es nicht anwenden musste außer beim zocken nen bissel eingerostet ;)^^

Dann seh das doch als Möglichkeit es wieder hervorzuholen - wirst es in deinem Leben noch oft genug brauchen.

Fixiesboys: Welcome to the forum :)

Grüße

TB77

Fixiesboys
03.03.2011, 17:13
Hi,

Well i think the baby diapers are quite the same. We also have pampers and libero, so i dont think that they are different. Kruidvat is a specific dutch diaperbrand, diapers in size 1-6. :ja: Kruidvay was ones thicker, not now anymore, they have 'improved' :nene:

But i also have one of the old packs. Not with plastic cover :nene:

Fixiesboys
03.03.2011, 17:40
Thanks all for the warm welcome :) :) :D

Alessia
04.03.2011, 08:19
@77: ach unter gamern verständigt man sich eh immer in leet speak oder es reichen begriffe wie NOOB,CAMPER oder IDIOT! ;)
und ansonsten brauchte ich englisch noch nicht wirklich anwenden zumindest in DE noch net :P^^