Sometimes it might take a little longer to take a product out of a web shop. Maybe you talked to somebody from customer service who doesn't have access to the administrative panel of the web shop.

Still, I understand that getting the wrong product and not seeing the problem fixed on their web shop makes you angry. I've had my share of problems with getting the wrong item from webshops, and it's always a huge amount of work that I'd rather do without. It's also emotionally difficult because ones options are pretty limited and we have to trust the other party to not play further tricks on us.

Sadly, there aren't many options. We can try to get our money back by jumping through a few hoops, but other than that one can't really do anything about problems like that. Would I want to go to court over an article that costs <30 Euro? Maybe the law is even on their side (i.e. if it's economically unviable to stick to the special contract that was formed and the fault on their part isn't high enough and if bad intend can't be proven). In the end, I'm not even sure I'd feel satisfied if I won a "war" like that, as it takes so much time and effort that I would rather put into more satisfying things.

There's something else one can do, but you have already done it: Sharing this problem of yours with other people who have a higher chance of stumbling into it, too. Thank you for that.

But please understand that even I, someone who has taken the time to understand the whole scope of the problem you are describing, will continue to order from save. They ship discretly, the stuff I order from them has always been in stock when I wanted it, and the prices are good, especially if I buy enough to qualify for free shipping. I'll probably think twice about ordering sex toys from them now, or shoot them an email asking if an item is really on stock if I plan to buy it.

What you have done until now was probably everything productive there is to do, minus sending back the parcel back to save and getting your money for the item and the return shipping costs. It sucks, but all other alternatives (keeping the item, sueing, etc...) suck even more.