Sorry for the delay- was having a think!

Thats a great idea @beebee. Perhaps organising it on here, although i may need advice from some of you where and how would be best!

Yes I think thats exactly how I see it- bringing our British AB's out and hopefully they can engage with a few internationals and we can include a discussion about the differences. I think for any Germans that would be interested in involving themselves this would be a very minimal contribution and to be perfectly honest as its a UK programme, pretty discreet, but equally a really strong message for the film.

In terms of the original Windelfreizeit I will have a think- I guess really what it was that would be great about that is just doing very wide and non specific shots of the numbers there, perhaps some organisers as well, which wouldn't really put anyone in a position of being 'exposed' because of it being so general. But I see your point that the real issue is that its a spontaneous event in a way so its difficult to clear us being there at all even if it was an option......

Thank you all for being so helpful and I appreciate any advice/ any ways you may be able to help spread the message to find the right people who may be able to help!

A x