Ergebnis 1 bis 18 von 18

Thema: @Maxi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maxi

@ Maxi:

By the way: The global announcements for the next "Windelfreizeit" and so on seem to be useless in this english part of the forum, isn't it. Maybe you could replace the german version by an equivalent english one. Just my proposal

Tom

PapaMaxi
    inaktiv

RE: @Maxi

Ok , deleted !

i translate it the days

pamperssucht
    inaktiv
    but do you really think enybody non-german will come to this holday? i think it's too far away for them to only for a few days to skomewhere in germany!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not the point: If this section should be understandable to all non-germans, there
    should not be any german here. The announcements were written in german of course.

Schnullernobbi
    inaktiv
    Original von pamperssucht
    but do you really think enybody non-german will come to this holday? i think it's too far away for them to only for a few days to skomewhere in germany!

There are a lot of TB's, AB's, DL's in our Neighbour countries and many of them don't speek german.

Maybe someone from Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark or so want's to come. It is not much farther then Southern Germany.

:bus:

chisaii tora Avatar von Jona Windeltiger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of TB's, AB's, DL's in our Neighbour countries and many of them don't speek german.
    By the way: even in English you must not add a " ' " while using plural...

Greetings
    Jona
    who thinks about the English Sections as a good idea..

edit: crossed out one "using"
    "The old place hasn't changed... apart from the artwork. - A change of system entails new art."
    "[laughing] Hopefully more than that."

Grinsekatze
    inaktiv
    I think the englisch Section is a very bad Idea. At all not one native englishman writes here already. In a ironical way, we germans are writing here in english. Thats language masochism at its best.

chisaii tora Avatar von Jona Windeltiger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprise...! You're speaking English? ;-)
    "The old place hasn't changed... apart from the artwork. - A change of system entails new art."
    "[laughing] Hopefully more than that."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Grinsekatze
    I think the englisch Section is a very bad Idea. At all not one native englishman writes here already. In a ironical way, we germans are writing here in english. Thats language masochism at its best.
    But it makes fun. You don't have to write, if you don't like it.

And maybe there are so few native english speaker in here, because there was no english
    section in former times. Give it a try. Rome hasn't been build in one day, too.

@ Maxi: Is it possible to extend the webpage keywords by some english keywords? Thus search engines may deliver new english members.

fubu
    inaktiv
    U guys cant write english. I see overwhere many faults.
    That's so terrible.
    So far
    FUBU
    :bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer: 4 Englishsection

Schnullernobbi
    inaktiv
    Hello FUBU,

You are right.

But look into the German Sections. There are also some entries with a bad grammar.

Stuff it. :lach:

Peachbaby
    inaktiv
    Sounds like your average English teacher would have quite a laugh at this entire thread. Pointing out each others typos or messed up grammar doesn't accomplish anything, so I suggest to either take it or leave it, that is, use the English section and accept the occasional (or frequent :tongue sentence with bad grammar or stick with the German section only.

Personally, I believe there are plenty of English sites for TBs/ABs to go to and discuss any diaper-/adult baby-related topic in English (contact me for links if you wish to join). That, however, makes an entire section with discussions in English on Windelbabys.net pretty much useless to be honest. However, I can see the advantage of having an designated English section as foreign people may stop by the website and may want to ask German ABs questions about being an AB in Germany/getting stuff here or visiting the area. Otherwise, I fail to see the need to speak to German ABs in English when you may as well use a language you're more familiar with.

Just my 2 cents.

Peachy

Grinsekatze
    inaktiv
    Ive leaved English. I hate English. Please, English, die!

fubu
    inaktiv
    English is our futur ...
    English4ever
    :bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer:

Grinsekatze
    inaktiv
    If it comes like you hope, well lost a main pieces of awesomes Cultures. That would be very, very sad.

babycare
    inaktiv
    hello u all there!

a mi tambien me gustan los Pañales...(spanisch) :baby:

what does it mean???

I Love Diapers, I' d really enjoy myself like the most of u, when i m wearing a warm nice diaper.

does anybody speak in Español ?...nein? macht ja nix

lg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm sure this part of the forum is a good idea. Nobody is forced to use it. And everybody who's interested in abusing a foreign language (like me) will enjoy it. If you find a grammar fault please ask me and I'll tell you the copyright's price!

marzipan
    inaktiv
    Original von babycare
    a mi tambien me gustan los Pañales...
    Yo tambien, pero no es una maravilla - por eso partenecemos a la comunidad, no?

does anybody speak in Español ?
    A ver... Si, me acuerdo de algunas palabras. Se podria decir que todavia hablo espanol aunque no he practicado desde hace unos a~nos (wo ist das blöde Tilden-N auf meiner Tastatur???).

Saludos

Marzipan