PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : @Maxi

tommMG
09.11.2005, 17:21
@ Maxi:

By the way: The global announcements for the next "Windelfreizeit" and so on seem to be useless in this english part of the forum, isn't it. Maybe you could replace the german version by an equivalent english one. Just my proposal ;)

Tom

PapaMaxi
10.11.2005, 06:30
Ok , deleted !

i translate it the days :)

pamperssucht
15.11.2005, 21:33
but do you really think enybody non-german will come to this holday? i think it's too far away for them to only for a few days to skomewhere in germany!

tommMG
16.11.2005, 13:17
That's not the point: If this section should be understandable to all non-germans, there
should not be any german here. The announcements were written in german of course.

Schnullernobbi
17.11.2005, 12:23
Original von pamperssucht
but do you really think enybody non-german will come to this holday? i think it's too far away for them to only for a few days to skomewhere in germany!

There are a lot of TB's, AB's, DL's in our Neighbour countries and many of them don't speek german.

Maybe someone from Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark or so want's to come. It is not much farther then Southern Germany.

:bus:

Jona Windeltiger
17.11.2005, 20:42
There are a lot of TB's, AB's, DL's in our Neighbour countries and many of them don't speek german.

By the way: even in English you must not add a " ' " while using plural...

Greetings
Jona
who thinks about the English Sections as a good idea..

edit: crossed out one "using"

Grinsekatze
17.11.2005, 20:45
I think the englisch Section is a very bad Idea. At all not one native englishman writes here already. In a ironical way, we germans are writing here in english. Thats language masochism at its best.

Jona Windeltiger
17.11.2005, 20:47
Surprise...! You're speaking English? ;-)

tommMG
18.11.2005, 11:26
Original von Grinsekatze
I think the englisch Section is a very bad Idea. At all not one native englishman writes here already. In a ironical way, we germans are writing here in english. Thats language masochism at its best.

But it makes fun. ;) You don't have to write, if you don't like it.

And maybe there are so few native english speaker in here, because there was no english
section in former times. Give it a try. Rome hasn't been build in one day, too.

@ Maxi: Is it possible to extend the webpage keywords by some english keywords? Thus search engines may deliver new english members.

fubu
20.11.2005, 22:39
U guys cant write english. I see overwhere many faults.
That's so terrible.
So far
FUBU
:bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer: 4 Englishsection

Schnullernobbi
21.11.2005, 09:27
Hello FUBU,

You are right.

But look into the German Sections. There are also some entries with a bad grammar.

Stuff it. :lach:

Peachbaby
21.11.2005, 15:15
Sounds like your average English teacher would have quite a laugh at this entire thread. Pointing out each others typos or messed up grammar doesn't accomplish anything, so I suggest to either take it or leave it, that is, use the English section and accept the occasional (or frequent :tongue:) sentence with bad grammar or stick with the German section only.

Personally, I believe there are plenty of English sites for TBs/ABs to go to and discuss any diaper-/adult baby-related topic in English (contact me for links if you wish to join). That, however, makes an entire section with discussions in English on Windelbabys.net pretty much useless to be honest. However, I can see the advantage of having an designated English section as foreign people may stop by the website and may want to ask German ABs questions about being an AB in Germany/getting stuff here or visiting the area. Otherwise, I fail to see the need to speak to German ABs in English when you may as well use a language you're more familiar with.

Just my 2 cents.

Peachy

Grinsekatze
21.11.2005, 18:34
Ive leaved English. I hate English. Please, English, die!

fubu
23.11.2005, 20:05
English is our futur ...
English4ever
:bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer: :bindafuer:

Grinsekatze
31.12.2005, 20:40
If it comes like you hope, well lost a main pieces of awesomes Cultures. That would be very, very sad.

babycare
05.03.2006, 23:44
hello u all there!

a mi tambien me gustan los Pañales...(spanisch) :baby:

what does it mean???

I Love Diapers, I' d really enjoy myself like the most of u, when i m wearing a warm nice diaper.

does anybody speak in Español ?...nein? macht ja nix

lg

Pamperwölfchen
19.03.2006, 00:25
Well I'm sure this part of the forum is a good idea. Nobody is forced to use it. And everybody who's interested in abusing a foreign language (like me) will enjoy it. If you find a grammar fault please ask me and I'll tell you the copyright's price!

marzipan
30.03.2006, 13:52
Original von babycare
a mi tambien me gustan los Pañales...

Yo tambien, pero no es una maravilla - por eso partenecemos a la comunidad, no?

does anybody speak in Español ?

A ver... Si, me acuerdo de algunas palabras. Se podria decir que todavia hablo espanol aunque no he practicado desde hace unos a~nos (wo ist das blöde Tilden-N auf meiner Tastatur???).

Saludos

Marzipan